Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Fuck is Going On Here?

Alright, yesterday. I did great. No better than great. I ate 1000 calories and burned off 400. Yes. Awesome. Yet I woke up this morning at 141 lbs. I gained half a freaking pound after all that work. What the heck! I don't understand why I gained again, I worked my butt off yesterday and yet there's still an ugly number on the scale. The fuck is going on here?
So, I'm thinking back to February days where I weighed a lot less and did a lot better and trying to figure out what it is I'm not doing. So, I started on with the diet pills today, and hopefully it will work, and today's goal is under 1000 again. Shit, I'm so upset, my body can't even lose weight properly.
I'm so fucked right now, I've only got 26 days left and I only lost one fucking pound in ten days. I don't even know anymore. Honestly.
Everything is just one failure after another, and I'm seriously considering making the goal 130 lbs by September fourth instead of 120. It's so much easier to not eat and be active during school, you're not at home all day in constant proximity to your impending doom AKA the kitchen. So, I'm thinking, try to lose ten pound before school, then lose the rest during school. Let's just hope I can even lose ten pounds.
I'm not exactly sure when a time qualifies for desperate, but I think it might just be time for some desperate measures. So, come monday, I might be starting some kind of ABC-esque diet, but plus 500 calories for each day. So on a fast day, I'd eat 500 instead. I don't know, I'll think about it. It miht help me finally get into the 130s again, but honestly I'm losing faith in myself and hope in humanity.
Wish me luck, awesome person who managed to stick through this jumbled mess of words.
~ Cleosparks

2 comments:

  1. Not a jumbled mess at all doll.. Totally understand where you're coming from, my weight seems to not want to budge either :\ desperate times eh..
    What diet pills are you gna be taking huni?
    I am really considering some too :\
    But hey, keep at it the numbers gta budge at some point xx
    Lots of love <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking PGX Daily for appetite and Ultra Shape for weight loss :) As well as some vitamins of course. Thanks for the support Rayya!

      Delete