Tuesday 14 August 2012

My Arm Hurts :(

To start off with, due to a bit of *ahem* miscalculation and confusion, I accidentally went over yesterday's planned intake of 500. I had 600 to 800. My lesson learned: I need to pay more attention to what measuring cups I use... fail.
Moving on, I mentioned in my last post some experimentation with cleansing tea. I REGRET IT. Not only did the tea not work (I have yet to drop a duke for three days now), but mixed with the diet pill, the pain was not a pleasant experience. It wasn't even the sharp pain you get from too many laxatives, it was this nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me feel horrible. And it lasted ALL DAY. Never. Again.
Wow, that's two failures in one day. New record.
Also, I got out of bed too fast this morning and fainted. That's not so bad, I've fainted plenty of times. But, the worst part is, on my way down I banged the area over my left elbow against the dresser. Now I have a gash in my arm that's excruciatingly painful. Thanks a lot dehydration.
Well, ahem, I weighed myself this morning after I stopped rolling around on the floor in agony and... 133.5 lbs! Yay! One good thing that's happened today!
Oh, you know, I never mentioned it before, but about a week ago, when my mom arrived home from work, I fainted when I got up to say hello and banged my forehead against the wooden railing of my staircase. She didn't even notice. -.-
So, I'm gonna go drink some water now before I faint again, hopefully the rest of the day will go smoothly. 500 calorie goal as always.
Wish me luck.
~ Cleosparks

1 comment:

  1. Maybe caffeine pills might keep you from collapsing in front of family members?
    I really hope you're okay.
    Take care darling.

    ReplyDelete