Thursday 2 August 2012

Horrible Timing

Alright, so I was so nervous this morning to weigh myself. I was literally shaking as I lay in bed waiting for my mom to leave for work.
The second I heard the garage door slam, I hopped off the bed and ran straight for my parents room to see how much I had fucked up.
Turns out, I maintained. Ya I don't know how I feel about that. I guess I sort of hoped in my head that I somehow lost weight when, in reality, nothing has changed since yesterday morning.
I felt so horrible about it. Still do. But, to make up for it, I made sure to eat at my goal today. Today's goal was 1250 calories and I ate 1124. Success.
But I have some upsetting news. I got a visit from aunt Flow this evening. Fucking wonderful. It's a rule for me not to weigh myself during it, so I'm still standing by that. But I feel like a bloated mess already and I'm already cranky and upset. Could it have come at a worse time? Not only am I unable to weigh, but I also have a beach volleyball tournament this weekend, and I'd really rather not be dealing with that right now. Ugh. Hopefully it ends soon.
But, anyway, tomorrow's goal intake is under 1200.
Wish me luck
~ Cleosparks

No comments:

Post a Comment