Wednesday 1 August 2012

Distracting Myself

I woke up this morning to a refreshing one pound weightloss. Lovely. So, I explained in my last post that if I weighed 140 pounds this morning, then I would make the goal to stay under 1250 calories. So, that's what I did.
It's 3:28 pm right now (at least where I am) and I've already eaten 990 calories. I'm so close to bingeing right now, but I promised myself I wouldn't fuck up like I always do every fucking time. So right now I'm doing every thing I can to wait out the rest of the day with the amount of calories I gave myself. Basically, I'm writing this post right now just to update and to waste more time. When I'm done writing, I'm going to read Wintergirls (oh my God, I just bought it and it so perfectly depicts an anorexic so far), then when I get bored with Wintergirls, I'm going to find and read as many Pro-ana blogs as possible. Haha, what is my life right now? Everything I just said has some sort of relation to anorexia.
I can do this! I will do this.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck.
    I always do those exact things to distract myself. The only way I can avoid food is to lock myself in my room and surround myself with pro ana books, pictures, blogs and films.
    Hope you're okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck :) I try to distract myself but it doesn't always work, sometimes I'm such a fat loser...

    ReplyDelete