Tuesday 14 August 2012

My First Binge In... A While

 I just had my first binge in a really long time. 410 calories. That heightens today's intake to 910. Gross. Very upset right now and I feel sick. But, not sick to throw up of course. Ugh, I actually very ill from all that food. I know I'm going to gain weight tomorrow. I just know it. I think I might cry. Right now I`m praying to maintain. Maintenance is all I ask right now.
 Ew, how did this even happen? I was doing so well for like eight pounds and just decide to stuff my face all of a sudden. How did I manage to even eat that much in like thirty minutes anyway? This means I have to work like super hard tomorrow. This is just freaking wonderful. I hate binges. They fucking suck. God, I feel so fat right now.
 It's so windy and rainy outside, and honestly, it perfectly depicts my mood. I hate basically everything right now. I don't know why I did that. I honestly don't. I wasn't even that hungry. Well, at least it wasn't up to 1000 calories. Then I would be fucked.
 I really need to work harder if I want to lose weight. I' assuing I'll be about 135 lbs tomorrow. That leaves me 21 days to lose 15 lbs if I want to be 120 by September fourth. I have to work really hard. 
 Maybe I'll do a liquid fast tomorrow to reduce my stomach a bit and lessen water retention. Actually, that's a good idea. I'll do a liquid fast tomorrow while still sticking to 500 calorie goal, then I'll resume my regular restriction.
Wish me luck.
~ cleosparks

No comments:

Post a Comment