Friday 10 August 2012

Fat Cow Time!

I just feel like the biggest cow in the universe. I ate 439 today, but I just feel so fat. All I see is fat.
So tomorrow is my dad's birthday party and we're going to a fancy hall because my dad is really up there in his business. It's all fancy dress-up.
So of course, my sister and my mom took me out to get a dress. All though, I'd much rather where the sweats and T-shirt I've been wearing since like Sunday. Speaking of sweats, today I wore a pair of jeans and a top that I haven't worn in like two weeks, and they actually fit well. Don't get me wrong, I looked disgusting like I look in everything, but I didn't look like I was about to bust out of my jeans like the last time I wore them.
So anyway, we went to winners because they actually surprisingly have really amazing clothes (shocker!) And my sister and mom picked out like ten dresses for me to try on. They say I look so good in dresses but I don't wear them because I know I look even more like a cow than usual. Because of the event, they chose a couple from the "junior trendsetters" section and a couple from the regular adults section. So I'm a small in adults and a medium in JT.
Well, I sort of find that hard to believe. I feel so fat, how could I ever be a small in anything?
Well the dress they picked goes down to around mid-thigh and it's simple but cute and perfect for the event. It's so adorable... just not on me. I feel like a fat cow in it. But then again I feel like a fat cow in everything.
Pic of dress and the jewelry I'm wearing with it down below.
Also, I have no idea how I'll be weighing tomorrow or even restrict what with the family and everything,  but I'll find a way somehow...


2 comments:

  1. Huni.. That dress is really adorable :) I am sure you will look beautiful in it <3 Hope that you can maybe somehow enjoy it.. I know how it feels to see nothing but fat - happens to me whenever I look at myself, but 439 isnt alot hun.. at least your metabolism wont totally die.. Good luck <3
    Much love
    - Rayya xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Everything just feels like not enough no matter how well I do :( But thanks, this comment made me smile :)

      Delete