Monday 6 August 2012

A Different Angle

So, I haven't posted in a couple of days because I didn't want to keep coming on here with "I'm so bloated and Moody" or "ugh I ate a lot today" or even "oh my gosh I'm so sore from this weekend of vigorous volleyball." It just didn't seem necessary. I'm no longer on my period, but I can't weigh myself because there's some bullshit Canadian holiday today that I've never heard of, so everyone's staying home from work. All the stores are closed and everything.
On another note, I think I'm starting to view things from a very different angle. Of course I'll be resuming my restrictive diet, but I'll be trying to eat those calories in healthy foods instead of gross fattening ones. Also, since both indoor and beach volleyball seasons are now over for me, I've started a workout routine with my brother yesterday. It tones muscles in your core and legs. It's perfect for me. I don't know if I mentioned this, but my arms are slightly disproportionate to the rest of my body. They're skinnier. And so are my calves and feet. When I lose weight, they get even skinnier before the rest of my body catches up. As of Thursday morning, I lost only about two pounds and my arms are already getting bony while the rest of me reduces at a steadier rate.
So this workout that doesn't really use your arms is perfect for me, and I'll be doing it everyday! Yes!
On yet another note, today's calorie intake is under 1200.
Wish me luck.
~ cleosparks

No comments:

Post a Comment