Tuesday 7 August 2012

August Challenge & Weight Gain

Ya, I'm doing this August Challenge thing which is basically just weekly weigh-ins to keep yourself on track... but I'm still weighing daily. ;) Join! Sounds like great motivation to me.
Anyway, I weighed myself today for the first time in... a while. 140.5 LBS When the hell did that happen? Yesterday, I did so good, I had 1150 calories and stayed under my goal, yet still gained .5 lbs since my last weigh-in. Oh my gosh, this is not happening. I was so upset that I kept getting off and on the scale murmuring, "that can't be right." But it was.
Since I did so well yesterday, I like to think that I just did so poorly over the weekend that I gained it all back, and I actually lost weight today instead of gaining half a pound. But how am I supposed to know for sure since if I didn't weigh myself over the weekend?
I'm restricting down to 1000 and under today and for a while I guess, in hopes that I will finally get back under 140 after so long. Do it for 139.
So, yes, today is already a bad one and I just woke up half an hour ago. Can anyone say FML? I'm sitting here eating my 40 calories breakfast in complete resignation, hoping for a better weight tomorrow.
Wish me luck.
~ Cleosparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment