Monday 13 August 2012

Piggy's Challenge Weigh-in?

Hey, there! It's 9:20 am where I'm at and I do believe it is time for the Piggy's Challenge weigh-in. I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work, whether we're supposed to put it on our individual blogs or post an update on her blog...
I think I'll check her blog out for more details when I'm done here.
Anyway, I weighed myself a couple of minutes ago and I weighed 134.5 lbs! Yay! I look pretty round in the tummy area though since it's been two days since I had a bowel movement (TMI? Haha), I probably will weigh less when I get around to that.
Nevertheless, I'm very pleased that I'm back under my start weight and I've lost six pounds since the initial weigh-in for the challenge. Very exiting!
Today's goal is under 500 as it was for last week because I see no sense in changing a winning formula... When it stops working, I'll lower it again.
No one's home but my brother and I, so yay for diet pills! And I also found some cleansing tea this morning which is a healthy (well, healthiER) alternative to the laxatives I was basically addicted to before. I'll try that out with my diet pills together and see what happens. I just hope I don't regret it...
Anyway, wish me luck!
~ Cleosparks

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I read all your posts I just don't normally have time to comment, and I just want to say you're such an inspiration. You're so strong and always seem to get results. So congratulations.
    I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks soo much! I read all your posts too, thank you. This is so touching, it brought tears to my eyes... lame as that sounds xD

      Delete
  2. Wow six pounds that's amazing! Great work :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can reach my back to school goal, but I'm not exactly holding my breath xD

      Delete