Wednesday 8 August 2012

A Very Good Day

Where I am, it's about 8:15 pm and... I feel pretty good. Today I had 359 calories. I know. Crazy. These last ten-ish days I've been doing 1000+ and just doing generally horrible. But, as you may have read in my last post, I popped back a couple of diet pills this morning, and for the whole day I just... didn't feel like eating. Huh. Who knew that stuff actually works.
So I had 169 for breakfast and 190 for dinner and I'll be heading off to bed after I workout with my brother, so yes, today went pretty swimmingly by my standards.
No way can I gain even more weight after such a successful day. If I do, I might just breakdown. No joke. I was sitting on the floor next to the scale this morning, in nothing but my underwear, staring into space for a good ten minutes wondering why I couldn't do anything right. I don't exactly want a repeat of that tomorrow.
In other news, check out mybodygallery.com for like amazing thinspiration. What I do is input my height and my ugw (120) and BAM! Tons of pictures of girls with those stats.
Today's pic is from my body gallery and she's 5'7 and 126. I could fucking look like that.


2 comments:

  1. wow. i wish I could find some pills like that ;). you might be retaining water while your body is adjusting. best of luck to you. I'm so jealous of your bmi. booo. anyway, go kick some arse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the words of wisdom, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete