Sunday 12 August 2012

Late Post

I just read my last post and I'm just sitting here like, "when the fuck did I write that?"
Anyway, let me start this with yesterday:
The day of the party. That afternoon was the first time I ate as I managed to lie some bullshit about having already eaten some breakfast even though I obviously didn't. Even then, lunch was an overestimated total of 350 calories. I know! Why the fuck is there so much in just one meal?
Nevertheless, after that meal, I weighed myself and I was down to 136 lbs! I was jumping around in circles and singing loudly because there was no one in the house to hear my rejoice.
Then came the party which started around 7:00 pm. These weird crunchy miniature breadstick looking snacks were placed on each table before the food was brought out, but I didn't eat any because I knew they were just empty calories. When the food was brought out, I ate a couple bites before handing my plate to the waiter, an overestimated intake of about another 200.
At 1:00 am today (that I count as yesterday since it was still at the party), cake was served and I had another couple of bites, another estimated intake of 250 calories.
After all that overestimation, it still couldn't have been more than 800. So, I was pleased yet distressed about how much weight I must have gained.
That being said, I weighed myself when I woke up today, about 1:00 pm (it's about 10:50 pm right now by the way), and I weighed 135 lbs. How? How is that even possible? I can't even...
This weight is just so... I didn't think... I don't even know. Coincidentally, if you didn't notice, my LW and my HW are a twently pound difference. So, halfway between is 136 lbs. Not that it means anything, but I'm now on the LW half of the twenty pound range.
Anyway, I had an overestimated intake of 500 calories today. Not very good, but my family was home again today. Tomorrow, however, is a whole different story. I'm going to resume taking diet pills again (I was unable to take any with my family buzzing around all weekend), and hopefully I'll drop even faster... hopefully.
I'm so excited to update my stats because I reached a couple of goals today :)
Wish me luck for tomorrow!
~ Cleosparks

No comments:

Post a Comment