Wednesday 22 August 2012

Back Down To Pre-Binge Weight

 Alright so update: Monday was successful. I had 634/671 calories. I weighed myself on Tuesday and was 134.5 calories. Yesterday was also good, 667/671 calories. I weighed myself this morning and I now weigh 134 lbs.
 So, today is 471 calories and I'm feeling pretty damn confident. Down two pounds in two days and I'm going to keep pushing. I'll admit, yesterday was harder than Monday, Probably because I ate most of my calories at breakfast, so I didn't really have much room for error during the rest of the day.
 I haven't worked out in like three days, so I feel like a slug, maybe I'll do some cardio today. So, yeah, that is all I guess.
 Things are looking bright. Sorry for the inconsistent posting by the way. Updating from my phone is becoming extremely difficult.
 Wish me luck!
 ~Cleosparks

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the two pounds. I love that feeling when you feel like all your hard work is actually starting to work. Love Logan x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you that you're sticking to your plan and it's working out so well for you.
    Keep up the good work darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Your plan is working great and you're doing well :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete